jeudi 17 septembre 2009

SORE EYES NATURAL REMEDY- " COLD TEA EYE BATHING "

SORE EYES  NATURAL REMEDY- " COLD  TEA  EYE  BATHING "+


Patrick Gensau


all rights reserved




























Excellant  natural remedy for " sore  eyes "  and


other minor disorders ...


Seep a "  Tea  - Bag "for a minute and a half in boiling 


water and let it cool down ... Take the  tea bag off and  cover it with 


a saucepan .... When cold , take a large spoon and bathe the eyes


in it for few minutes  ... ***Important for one usage only ,  the tea water 


should be disposed of and not to keep it for another time !!! Only once ....


The  "  T e a "  properties make a homeostatic natural junction  of


the "      E Y E    P I X E L S  ",  


 a little bit   similar 


 to a computer screen ...




slight blurring will be washed away in a few


 minutes back to normal...


I am glad   "   SMILING   SUNSHINE " took  notice of my advice


to relieve headaches , sure it's a matter of concern , but only


a temporary measure !!!


Too much computer working and concentration on screen  are


responsible for headaches , but not only that !!!


Sometime , "  eye  tension " and red sore eyes  lead to" fatigue"


which leads to headache ...   " It's  LINKED "...


Now , it's important to understand that " the    E  Y  E  S  "  are


bathing in a  special liquid  which is the 




 " c o l d e s t "


part in our body  system mecanism   ...


As   "   H E A T   "  irritates them !!!


Therefore it's important to reduce the temperature every so 


often  ...


 Let  cold   fresh  water  flush on


 the eyes under running tap water ...


You will feel immediate relief , as it 


increases the blood capillaries  


circulation through the difference


 of temperature  ....

And also the intake of beta carotens found in " CARROTS"
as a food intake ....


After all  , you have only  one 


 "pair of eyes"  for  the rest of your life ... 















8 commentaires:

  1. I want to testify of how i got cured from Herpes with the use of herbs. I got diagnosed of Herpes in 2018 I have visited several hospitals but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end but i keep believing there is cure. I saw a post in a health forum from miss cherlyn solie on how she was cured from herpes with the use of Dr ekpen herbs and she also wrote Dr ekpen cure all kind of deadly diseases including Herpes, HIV, ALS, HPV, HSV1&2, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Diabetes. At first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try and i contacted this herbal Doctor on email she provided on the comment and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal medicine for me which he did and he sent it to me through UPS service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, after taken the medicine as instructed, i went for check up and the result shows negative and i was cured from herpes in a week, I am now free from Herpes. You can contact Dr ekpen on his email: DR.ekpen001@gmail.com or you can call and Whatsapp him on +2348169824538

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 or IG:@dremmanuel2

      Supprimer
    2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Supprimer
    3. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, cancer, lutos diabetics etc by Dr. ISHIAKU  herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor, I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 6 month but Dr. ISHIAKU cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from hiv but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr ISHIAKU on Whatsapp or call him +2348180828544 OR email him ISHIAKUHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM

      Supprimer

  2. i am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted to be cured from herpes since 4 years ago, i have also taken treatment from some medical doctors but all to no avail, few weeks back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called dr okosun and without any hesitation, i contacted him, i wrote him and and he guided me, i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 4 weeks after i started using the medicine, i was completely happy as it worked for me.i went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sured and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drokosun55@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348124363791

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 or IG:@dremmanuel2

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, cancer, lutos diabetics etc by Dr. ISHIAKU  herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor, I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 6 month but Dr. ISHIAKU cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from hiv but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr ISHIAKU on Whatsapp or call him +2348180828544 OR email him ISHIAKUHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I was cured of HERPES Virus with the use of natural cure. I love Traditional Medicine so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time and money. I was cured last year, i suffered from HERPES Virus for years but with the help of Dr Okosodo Oduma herbal medicine, I was cured within a few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same man also cured my Aunt from HIV, as soon as I heard she had HIV, I referred her to the doctor and she was cured after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons and they were all cured from their various illnesses. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. This man is a herbalist, I assure you of cure if you drink his natural herbs. He has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, etc. Contact Dr Okosodo Oduma on email: drokosodooduma@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer